Our customers love us
This is the 15 minutes Lice Treatment from Australian Bodycare. It effectively relieves the scalp and hair from head lice and nits in 15 minutes, without the use of parabens or insecticides.
It contains 100 % natural Australian Tea Tree Oil of pharmaceutical quality.
It‘s made from natural, active ingredients approved by our cosmetic science team.
1. Comb the hair thoroughly.
2. Use in dry hair.
3. Protect the shoulders with a towel.
4. Shake the bottle thoroughly before use.
5. Carefully press the bottle and divide in the hair.
6. Make sure that the product is shared equally in the hair so the hair is completely covered by Australian Bodycare Anti Lice.
7. Rub Anti Lice carefully into the hair and scalp with your fingers. Do not use a comb or brush for distribution.
8. Leave Anti Lice in the hair for 15 minutes. The hair must not be covered by a towel or swimming cap.
9. After 15 minutes the Anti Lice has suffocated the lice and eggs.
10. Wash the product out of your hair. IMPORTANT: As Anti Lice is water-resistant, rub shampoo directly into the hair before rinsing with water. We recommend Australian Bodycare Hair Rinse to rinse out the Anti Lice. It may be necessary to wash several times to get the solution completely out of the hair.
11. After washing the hair, comb thoroughly with a tight comb to remove the dead lice.
Note! Do not use a hairdryer when the solution is in the hair.
Do not use:
- if you are allergic to one or more of the ingredients.
- if your skin or scalp is damaged.
- on children below the age of 3.
For external use only. Store out of the reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes. In some cases, mild itching and irritation may occur. Store at room temperature and out of direct sunlight.
Prior to use, please read the instructions thoroughly at www.australian-bodycare.com/uk/info-lice
* We reserve the right to make changes to the ingredient list.
We develop all of our products using the best ingredients. They have been selected for their powerful effect with no compromise made to the safety of your skin.
The Best Natural Assets
For more than 30 years, we have developed problem-solving skin care products of the highest quality. All our ingredients are specially selected just for this product. We never compromise on quality, which is why we also have a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our products.
About Tea Tree Oil
The story of healing tea trees dates back thousands of years and it originates from the Aboriginal people of Australia. Their legends describe lakes surrounded by tea trees. Falling leaves and twigs from the tea trees leached their essential oils into the water and turned the lakes into antiseptic baths. The lolacl Aborigines used these natural, healing spas to treat a number of conditions, such as skin infection, burns, cuts and insect bites.
The healing benefits of tea trees were not officially registred until 1923. However, the local Aboriginal tribe, Bundjalung, had long understood the protective and healing powers of tea trees and used their crushed leaves to treat various wounds and skin infections. They named the land with tea trees “Healing Ground”.
The products from Australian Bodycare contain natural, antiseptic Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia). Tea Tree Oil has been known and used by Australian Aborigines for centuries because of its powerful antiseptic effects. Tea Tree Oil has been added to all Australian Bodycare Tea Tree Oil products in different concentrations, depending on which skin problem the products is developed to combat and where on the body it is to be used. Our product series is tailored for the entire family: It prevents and treats the most common skin problems—all while staying gentle on the skin.
Why you should take care of your skin with Tea Tree Oil from Australian Bodycare
The secret behind smooth skin is found in the beautiful, exotic flora of Australia and has been known to the aboriginals through generations: Tea Tree Oil. Tea Tree Oil is a 100% natural and pure oil extracted from the leaves of the Australian tree, Melaleuca Alternifolia. Our products only contains the high Pharmaceutical grade of Tea Tree Oil from Australia.
Tea Tree Oil effectively heals, cleanses and protects your skin and hair. Natural Tea Tree Oil is known for its powerful antibacterial and antifungal properties. Tea Tree Oil restores the natural bacterial flora of the skin and prevents bacteria. Australian Bodycare products contain Pure Tea Tree Oil in different concentrations depending on the product use.
Used on a daily basis, the Tea Tree Oil treats various skin problems while keeping the skin healthy. Tea Tree Oil inhibits growth of unwanted bacteria and fungus. We develop all of our own products using top‑shelf ingredients and our products are dermatologically tested and have a powerful effect with no compromise made to the safety of the skin.
Effective and Gentle Emergency Treatment