What can you do to remove pimples on the lips?
Pimples are not dangerous, but they can be a cosmetic nuisance. Luckily, there are good options for caring for them and getting rid of those inflamed, red zits.
Mild, efficient skin care
If you have pimples on your lip or elsewhere on your face, it takes the right skincare to get rid of them.
If you have a single pimple that you want to disappear as quickly as possible, you can use Australian Bodycare's Spot Stick.
The stick effectively targets the pimple with active ingredients such as Tea Tree Oil and Witch Hazel. The stick nourishes and soothes, making a sore pimple feel less sore.
Tea Tree Oil has an antiseptic and antibacterial effect that makes the skin more resistant and cleanses it of bacteria, making it easier for the skin to heal.
Witch Hazel closes the pores to prevent dirt and debris from settling in, which can aggravate the pimple, while moisturising the skin with the right level of moisture.
Use a practical kit to get rid of the spots
Spot Stick is part of an overall face pack with three other effective products against impure skin: Face Wash, Fash Tonic, Fash Cream.
The products have been developed for oily and impure skin, but also for dry and sensitive skin - and they are for those who suffer from pimples elsewhere on the face. They all contain Tea Tree Oil, which has an antibacterial effect that helps to achieve a clean and pimple-free skin.
How to use the products in the face series in 4 steps:
- Moisturise your face and massage Face Wash in circular movements. Wash thoroughly for 1-2 minutes, making sure to cleanse your face and pores free of oil, bacteria and dirt. Rinse off the wash with lukewarm water and gently pat the skin with a clean towel.
- Apply Face Tonic to a cotton pad and gently spread over the face in gentle strokes to deeply cleanse pores.
- Finish your skincare regime with Face Cream by gently massaging it into the skin. Make sure the Face Tonic is completely dry before applying the cream, which you can use day and night to leave an antibacterial and protective film on the skin.
- Treat a pimple extra intensively with the Spot Stick by applying directly to the pimple. The liquid in the stick is clear, so you can use it before or after applying make-up. For optimal results, you should use the pimple pen at least four times a day.
- Cleanse your skin 1-2 times a day - and don't skip. Also, never squeeze a white or yellowish pimple.
Other good pieces of advice
If you want to avoid pimples on your lips, there are several active and preventive measures you can take.
- Eat a healthy and varied diet - and drink plenty of water. This is not only good for your body, but also for your skin.
- Avoid dairy- use alternatives such as soya, almond, oat or rice milk, which do not contain high levels of hormones.
- Cleanse your skin with mild and nourishing products morning and night to deep clean your pores - avoid harsh skincare products. Follow up with exfoliation to effectively scrub away dead skin cells